Tuesday 14 September 2010

First entry

This is going to be my blog about the funniest person in my life, my three year old son. He comes out with such brilliant one liners, I want to document them. So when he gets a girlfriend I can shame him with this.

Some examples of his absolute wit:

(On attending Eid-ul-fitr at the local surestart, where they made the mistake of having the storytelling and drum workshop in the same room as a bunch of toys. Most of the children either cried or headed for the role play kitchen area.)

"I liked the drums mummy. I liked the kitchen too."

(A conversation about knock knock jokes)

him: knock knock
me: who's there?
him: Tay
me:Tay who?
him: Tay's at my house!
me: No, that's not how it's meant to go, it's like 'knock knock'. *blank look from him* *whispering* say 'who's there?'
him: who's there?
me: doctor. *another blank look* say doctor who *another blank look* okay, knock knock.
him: ring the doorbell.
me: no, knock knock.
him: ring the doorbell, ring the doorbell!

(To his grandmother, while I'm at work) 'Grandma, you get on my nerves.'

(To my brother, when he comes into the room) 'Go away' (my brother leaves) 'No, come back!' (he returns) ' ... Go away'

No comments:

Post a Comment